Accepted by Haresh Sapra. I would like to thank Ray Ball, Martin Dierker, Simon Gervais, Ohad Kadan, Peter Pope, Paul Povel, as well as seminar participants at the European School of Management and Technology, the University of Chicago, the University of North Carolina, the 2007 EFA Meetings, and the 2012 JAR Conference for comments on an early draft.
Earnings Manipulation and the Cost of Capital
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright ©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2013
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 449–473, May 2013
How to Cite
STROBL, G. (2013), Earnings Manipulation and the Cost of Capital. Journal of Accounting Research, 51: 449–473. doi: 10.1111/1475-679X.12008
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2013 12:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!