Accepted by Douglas Skinner. We gratefully acknowledge helpful comments and suggestions from an anonymous reviewer, Clara Chen, Daniel Cohen, Zhaoyang Gu, Steve Matsunaga, K. Ramesh, Pervin Shroff, Jerry Zimmerman, and seminar participants at CUNY Baruch College, Singapore Management University, Washington University in St Louis, and the 2010 CAPANA conference. We also thank Sophie Liu, Ashley Reimers, Fang Wan, Qiong Wu, Yidan Xu, and Junqi Zou for their research assistance. All errors are our own.
CEO Compensation and Fair Value Accounting: Evidence from Purchase Price Allocation
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
Copyright ©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2013
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 819–854, September 2013
How to Cite
SHALEV, R., ZHANG, I. X. and ZHANG, Y. (2013), CEO Compensation and Fair Value Accounting: Evidence from Purchase Price Allocation. Journal of Accounting Research, 51: 819–854. doi: 10.1111/1475-679X.12015
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2013 09:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!