Accepted by Christian Leuz. This study is based on my dissertation completed at Carnegie Mellon University. I am indebted to my committee for their valuable guidance and suggestions: John O'Brien (Chair), Jonathan Glover, Jack Stecher, Don Moser, and John Duffy. I thank two anonymous referees, Stanley Baiman, Orie Barron, Jeremy Bertomeu, Paul Fischer, Pingyang Gao, Frank Heinemann, Burton Hollifield, Steve Huddart, Karim Jamal, Tony Kwasnica, Carolyn Levine, Richard Lowery, and Roberto Weber for helpful comments. I would also like to thank participants’ for comments at the 2009 International Experimental Economics Conference, Center of Organizational Learning and Innovation conference in 2010, Carnegie Mellon University, Penn State University, University of Alberta, University of Chicago, University of Pennsylvania, and Yale University. I thank Financial Trading System (FTS) for allowing me to use the FTS trading software. Funding from the Center of Organizational Learning and Innovation at Carnegie Mellon University is gratefully acknowledged.
How Do Market Prices and Cheap Talk Affect Coordination?
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
Copyright ©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2013
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 1221–1260, December 2013
How to Cite
QU, H. (2013), How Do Market Prices and Cheap Talk Affect Coordination?. Journal of Accounting Research, 51: 1221–1260. doi: 10.1111/1475-679X.12020
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2013 12:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!