Accepted by Douglas Skinner. I wish to thank Ray Ball, Holger Daske, Brandon Gipper, and Alvis Lo for helpful comments. I wrote the discussion while visiting Chicago Booth School of Business and gratefully acknowledge the financial support from the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD Postdoc Program).
Identifying Disclosure Incentives of Bank Borrowers During a Banking Crisis
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2014
Copyright ©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2014
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 583–598, May 2014
How to Cite
BISCHOF, J. (2014), Identifying Disclosure Incentives of Bank Borrowers During a Banking Crisis. Journal of Accounting Research, 52: 583–598. doi: 10.1111/1475-679X.12048
- Issue online: 1 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 FEB 2014 10:39AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!