Accepted by Philip Berger. We acknowledge the comments of Hans Christensen, Gerald Lobo, Richard Taffler, Martin Walker, Eric Yeung, and seminar participants at the University of Manchester and Xian Jiaotong University. We thank Abbie Smith, the original Editor, and the anonymous referee for constructive comments and suggestions. We thank Peter Iliev for sharing valuable research data. We acknowledge financial support from The Financial Research Center at Fudan University.
Did Regulation Fair Disclosure, SOX, and Other Analyst Regulations Reduce Security Mispricing?
Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
Copyright ©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2014
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 733–774, June 2014
How to Cite
LEE, E., STRONG, N. and ZHU, Z. (2014), Did Regulation Fair Disclosure, SOX, and Other Analyst Regulations Reduce Security Mispricing?. Journal of Accounting Research, 52: 733–774. doi: 10.1111/1475-679X.12051
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAR 2014 10:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2011
- The Financial Research Center at Fudan University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!