Accepted by Haresh Sapra. We appreciate the constructive comments from an anonymous referee. We benefit from discussions with Hengjie Ai, Jeremy Bertomeu, Alexander Bleck, Philip Bond, Doug Diamond, Pingyang Gao, Raffi Indjejikian, Brian Mittendorf, Katherine Schipper, Vish Viswanathan, and Jiang Wang. We thank workshop participants at Carnegie Mellon University, Duke University, Ohio State University, Purdue University, Shanghai Advanced Institute of Finance, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, Stanford University, the Washington Area Accounting Conference, University of Chicago, University of Michigan, University of Minnesota, University of Pennsylvania Wharton School, and Xiamen University. The authors acknowledge the financial support from their respective institutions. Chen also acknowledges the support from Tsinghua University, where part of the research was conducted during his visit there.
The Effects of Public Information with Asymmetrically Informed Short-Horizon Investors
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2014
Copyright ©, University of Chicago on behalf of the Accounting Research Center, 2014
Journal of Accounting Research
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 635–669, June 2014
How to Cite
CHEN, Q., HUANG, Z. and ZHANG, Y. (2014), The Effects of Public Information with Asymmetrically Informed Short-Horizon Investors. Journal of Accounting Research, 52: 635–669. doi: 10.1111/1475-679X.12052
- Issue online: 28 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAR 2014 12:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- Tsinghua University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!