We are grateful to Jennifer Conrad (the referee), Kalok Chan, Bruce Grundy, Ho Yew Kee, Narashimhan Jegadeesh, Grant McQueen, Willliam T. Moore (the editor), Lilian Ng, and Geert Rouwenhorst for helpful comments and suggestions. We would also like to thank seminar participants at National University of Singapore, 2000 FMA meetings (Seattle), 1999 PACAP meetings (Singapore), and 1999 Australasian Finance and Banking conference. U.S. momentum returns data provided by Geert Rouwenhorst are gratefully acknowledged. Allaudeen Hameed and Yuanto Kusnadi acknowledge the financial support from NUS Academic Research Grant and NUS Research Scholarship, respectively. Any remaining errors are ours.
Momentum Strategies: Evidence from Pacific Basin Stock Markets
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2002
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 383–397, September 2002
How to Cite
Hameed, A. and Kusnadi, Y. (2002), Momentum Strategies: Evidence from Pacific Basin Stock Markets. Journal of Financial Research, 25: 383–397. doi: 10.1111/1475-6803.00025
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!