Do Emerging Market Firms Follow Different Dividend Policies From U.S. Firms?
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2003
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 371–387, September 2003
How to Cite
Aivazian, V., Booth, L. and Cleary, S. (2003), Do Emerging Market Firms Follow Different Dividend Policies From U.S. Firms?. Journal of Financial Research, 26: 371–387. doi: 10.1111/1475-6803.00064
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!