We thank the participants of research seminars at the University of Florida and Florida State University for their comments, and especially those of the reviewer, Louis Ederington.
The Information Content Of Calls Of Debt: Evidence From Long-Run Stock Returns
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2003
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 421–447, December 2003
How to Cite
Affleck-Graves, J. and Miller, R. E. (2003), The Information Content Of Calls Of Debt: Evidence From Long-Run Stock Returns. Journal of Financial Research, 26: 421–447. doi: 10.1111/1475-6803.00067
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!