We wish to thank the editor, William T. Moore, and Gwendolyn P. Webb, for helpful suggestions. We also appreciate the comments received from seminar participants at the Zarb School of Business at Hofstra University, and the meetings of the 1999 Eastern Finance Association, the 1999 Multinational Finance Society, and the 1999 European Financial Management Association. We thank Jay Ritter for giving us access to his database of seasoned equity offerings. Nick Travlos acknowledges financial support from the Kitty Kyriacopoulos Chair in Finance at ALBA.
The Operating Performance of Firms that Switch Their Stock Listings
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2003
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 469–486, December 2003
How to Cite
Papaioannou, G. J., Travlos, N. G. and Viswanathan, K. G. (2003), The Operating Performance of Firms that Switch Their Stock Listings. Journal of Financial Research, 26: 469–486. doi: 10.1111/1475-6803.00069
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!