The authors are grateful to William T. Moore (the executive editor) and an anonymous referee who helped improve the paper markedly. We thank Klaus Fischer, Patrice Fontaine, Jean-Marie Gagnon, Lawrence Kryzanowski, Isaac Otchere, Jean-Marc Suret, and Daniel Zeghal for helpful suggestions. We also thank seminar participants at Université Laval, Université d'Ottawa, the 2000 conferences of the Administrative Sciences Association of Canada and of the Northern Finance Association, the 2001 conference of the Association Française de Finance, and the 2001 Financial Management Association annual meeting for helpful comments.
The Effect Of International Acquisitions on Firm Leverage
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2003
Journal of Financial Research
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 501–515, December 2003
How to Cite
Chkir, I. and Cosset, J.-C. (2003), The Effect Of International Acquisitions on Firm Leverage. Journal of Financial Research, 26: 501–515. doi: 10.1111/1475-6803.00071
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!