The authors thank Cheryl Kelly and Kate Leider for assistance with data collection and entry. Thanks also to Graham Allan and several anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on a previous draft of this paper. This research was supported in part by a postdoctoral fellowship to the first author from the National Institutes of Health, training grant number MH 14257-20 to the Quantitative Division of the Department of Psychology, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Best friends forever?: High school best friendships and the transition to college
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2003
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 187–196, June 2003
How to Cite
Oswald, D. L. and Clark, E. M. (2003), Best friends forever?: High school best friendships and the transition to college. Personal Relationships, 10: 187–196. doi: 10.1111/1475-6811.00045
Correspondence should be addressed to Debra L. Oswald, Department of Psychology, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 603 E. Daniel Street, MC-716, Champaign, IL 61820; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Issue online: 17 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!