The economic impacts of tourism in Botswana, Namibia and South Africa: Is poverty subsiding?
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Natural Resources Forum © 2013 United Nations
Natural Resources Forum
Special Issue: Tourism
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 80–89, May 2013
How to Cite
Muchapondwa, E. and Stage, J. (2013), The economic impacts of tourism in Botswana, Namibia and South Africa: Is poverty subsiding?. Natural Resources Forum, 37: 80–89. doi: 10.1111/1477-8947.12007
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
- Swedish International Development Co-operation Agency (Sida)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!