Governance of seed and food security through participatory plant breeding: Empirical evidence and gender analysis from Syria
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author. Natural Resources Forum © 2013 United Nations
Natural Resources Forum
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 31–42, February 2013
How to Cite
Galiè, A. (2013), Governance of seed and food security through participatory plant breeding: Empirical evidence and gender analysis from Syria. Natural Resources Forum, 37: 31–42. doi: 10.1111/1477-8947.12008
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!