The influence of geomorphology on the role of women at artisanal and small-scale mine sites
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
Published 2013. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Natural Resources Forum
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 43–54, February 2013
How to Cite
Malpeli, K. C. and Chirico, P. G. (2013), The influence of geomorphology on the role of women at artisanal and small-scale mine sites. Natural Resources Forum, 37: 43–54. doi: 10.1111/1477-8947.12009
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!