Barriers and guidelines for public policies on climate change adaptation: A missed opportunity of scientific knowledge-brokerage
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Natural Resources Forum © 2013 United Nations
Natural Resources Forum
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 1–18, February 2013
How to Cite
Clar, C., Prutsch, A. and Steurer, R. (2013), Barriers and guidelines for public policies on climate change adaptation: A missed opportunity of scientific knowledge-brokerage. Natural Resources Forum, 37: 1–18. doi: 10.1111/1477-8947.12013
- Issue online: 9 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
- Austrian Climate and Energy Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!