Tourism sector in Panama: Regional economic impacts and the potential to benefit the poor
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Natural Resources Forum © 2013 United Nations
Natural Resources Forum
Special Issue: Tourism
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 70–79, May 2013
How to Cite
Klytchnikova, I. and Dorosh, P. (2013), Tourism sector in Panama: Regional economic impacts and the potential to benefit the poor. Natural Resources Forum, 37: 70–79. doi: 10.1111/1477-8947.12019
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!