Tourism sector in Panama: Regional economic impacts and the potential to benefit the poor
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Natural Resources Forum © 2013 United Nations
Natural Resources Forum
Special Issue: Tourism
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 70–79, May 2013
How to Cite
Klytchnikova, I. and Dorosh, P. (2013), Tourism sector in Panama: Regional economic impacts and the potential to benefit the poor. Natural Resources Forum, 37: 70–79. doi: 10.1111/1477-8947.12019
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!