Mountain gorilla tourism generating wealth and peace in post-conflict Rwanda
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Natural Resources Forum © 2013 United Nations
Natural Resources Forum
Special Issue: Tourism
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 127–137, May 2013
How to Cite
Maekawa, M., Lanjouw, A., Rutagarama, E. and Sharp, D. (2013), Mountain gorilla tourism generating wealth and peace in post-conflict Rwanda. Natural Resources Forum, 37: 127–137. doi: 10.1111/1477-8947.12020
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!