Urban forest corridors in Australia: Policy, management and technology
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Natural Resources Forum © 2013 United Nations
Natural Resources Forum
Special Issue: Forests
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 189–199, August 2013
How to Cite
Wang, M.-Z. and Merrick, J.R. (2013), Urban forest corridors in Australia: Policy, management and technology. Natural Resources Forum, 37: 189–199. doi: 10.1111/1477-8947.12021
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
- Nursery & Garden Industry Australia (NGIA)
- Horticulture Australia (HAL)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!