Myanmar under reform: Emerging pressures on water, energy and food security
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Natural Resources Forum © 2013 United Nations
Natural Resources Forum
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 85–98, May 2014
How to Cite
Kattelus, M., Rahaman, M. M. and Varis, O. (2014), Myanmar under reform: Emerging pressures on water, energy and food security. Natural Resources Forum, 38: 85–98. doi: 10.1111/1477-8947.12032
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
- Doctoral Programme in the Built Environment (RYM-TO)
- Land and Water Technology Foundation (MVTT), Finland
- Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 13133748
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!