[Correction added on 7 February 2014, after first online publication: A misspelling in Anil Somani's name was corrected.]
Sustainably managing natural resources and the need for construction materials in Pacific island countries: The example of South Tarawa, Kiribati
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2014
© 2014 The World Bank. Natural Resources Forum © 2014 United Nations
Natural Resources Forum
Special Issue: Small Island Developing States
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 58–66, February 2014
How to Cite
Babinard, J., Bennett, C. R., Hatziolos, M. E., Faiz, A. and Somani, A. (2014), Sustainably managing natural resources and the need for construction materials in Pacific island countries: The example of South Tarawa, Kiribati. Natural Resources Forum, 38: 58–66. doi: 10.1111/1477-8947.12035
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!