Edel Doherty is a Research Fellow and Stephen Hynes is a Senior Researcher, both with the Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit, J.E. Cairnes School of Business and Economics, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland. Danny Campbell is a Senior Lecturer with the Economics Division, University of Stirling, Scotland. E-mail: email@example.com for correspondence. This paper was written as part of a Rural Stimulus Funded project, financed by the Irish Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food. We also acknowledge support from Teagasc through the Walsh Fellowship scheme. We thank Marco Boeri, three anonymous referees, and the Editor for comments and suggestions that much improved our original text.
Models of Site-choice for Walks in Rural Ireland: Exploring Cost Heterogeneity
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 446–466, June 2013
How to Cite
Doherty, E., Campbell, D. and Hynes, S. (2013), Models of Site-choice for Walks in Rural Ireland: Exploring Cost Heterogeneity. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 64: 446–466. doi: 10.1111/1477-9552.12002
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- (Original submitted December 2011, revision received June 2012, accepted August 2012.)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!