David Hadley is a Lecturer, Euan Fleming is a Professor and Renato Villano is a an Associate Professor with the UNE Business School, University of New England, Armidale, NSW 2351, Australia. E-mail: email@example.com for correspondence. We thank two anonymous referees and the Editor for comments and suggestions that considerably improved our original text, all remaining errors are our own.
Is Input Mix Inefficiency Neglected in Agriculture? A Case Study of Pig-based Farming Systems in England and Wales
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 505–515, June 2013
How to Cite
Hadley, D., Fleming, E. and Villano, R. (2013), Is Input Mix Inefficiency Neglected in Agriculture? A Case Study of Pig-based Farming Systems in England and Wales. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 64: 505–515. doi: 10.1111/1477-9552.12003
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- (Original submitted January 2012, revision received August 2012, accepted September 2012.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!