Alexander Gocht is a researcher at the Thünen Institute of Rural Studies, Braunschweig, Germany. E-mail: email@example.com for correspondence. Dr. Wolfgang Britz is senior researcher and lecturer at the Institute for Food and Resource Economics, University of Bonn. Pavel Ciaian and Sergio Gomez y Paloma are researchers at the European Commission’s Joint Research Centre, IPTS, Seville, Spain. The authors are grateful to Eurostat and Unit L.3 Microeconomic Analysis of EU Agricultural Holdings of the European Commission for granting access to the FSS and the FADN data, respectively. The authors are solely responsible for the content of the article. The views expressed are purely those of the authors and may not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European Commission. The authors thank the Editor and anonymous referees for helpful suggestions on earlier versions of the paper.
Farm Type Effects of an EU-wide Direct Payment Harmonisation
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 1–32, February 2013
How to Cite
Gocht, A., Britz, W., Ciaian, P. and Paloma, S. G. y. (2013), Farm Type Effects of an EU-wide Direct Payment Harmonisation. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 64: 1–32. doi: 10.1111/1477-9552.12005
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- (Original submitted September 2011, revision received September 2012, accepted October 2012.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!