Glynn T. Tonsor is a Associate Professor and Ted C. Schroeder is a University Distinguished Professor in the Department of Agricultural Economics, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS, USA. E-mail: email@example.com for correspondence. Jayson L. Lusk is a Professor and Willard Sparks Endowed Chair in the Department of Agricultural Economics, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK, USA. The views expressed here are those of the authors and may not be attributed to the US Department of Agriculture which the authors acknowledge for providing partial funding support for this research (2009-04126). The authors also acknowledge the valuable assistance of Kayode Ajewole, Andrea Granger, Daja Menefee and Iddrisu Yahaya in development of the consumer survey.
Consumer Valuation of Alternative Meat Origin Labels
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 676–692, September 2013
How to Cite
Tonsor, G. T., Schroeder, T. C. and Lusk, J. L. (2013), Consumer Valuation of Alternative Meat Origin Labels. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 64: 676–692. doi: 10.1111/1477-9552.12010
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- (Original submitted May 2012, revision received September 2012, accepted November 2012.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!