Silverio Alarcón is an Associate Professor in the Department of Agricultural Economics at Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Ciudad Universitaria, Madrid, Spain. E-mail: email@example.com for correspondence. Mercedes Sánchez is an Associate Professor in the Department of Business Administration at Universidad Pública de Navarra, Campus Arrosadia, Pamplona, Spain. This study forms part of the results of the Project AGL2009-13303-C02-01 of the Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación of Spain. The authors express their gratitude for the funding received from this project and Càtedra Innovació Empresa (Universitat Rovira i Virgili). They also thank two anonymous referees and the Editor for their valuable and helpful comments.
External and Internal R&D, Capital Investment and Business Performance in the Spanish Agri-Food Industry
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 654–675, September 2013
How to Cite
Alarcón, S. and Sánchez, M. (2013), External and Internal R&D, Capital Investment and Business Performance in the Spanish Agri-Food Industry. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 64: 654–675. doi: 10.1111/1477-9552.12015
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
- (Original submitted May 2012, revision received September 2012, accepted November 2012.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!