Joakim Gullstrand is the corresponding author and is with the Department of Economics, Lund University, Box 7082, S-220 07 Lund, Sweden. Tel: +46 46 2220000. Email: email@example.com for correspondence. Rembert De Blande is with the Université Catholique de Louvain and CES, KU Leuven. Staffan Waldo is at the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences. The authors thank Yves Surry, three anonymous referees, the Editor and the participants of the 6th meeting of FACEPA (Farm Accountancy Cost Estimation and Policy Analysis of European Agriculture) for helpful and insightful comments. Financial support from the European Community's Seventh Framework programme (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement No 212292 (FACEPA) is gratefully acknowledged.
The Influence of Biodiversity Provision on the Cost Structure of Swedish Dairy Farming
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 87–111, January 2014
How to Cite
Gullstrand, J., De Blander, R. and Waldo, S. (2014), The Influence of Biodiversity Provision on the Cost Structure of Swedish Dairy Farming. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 65: 87–111. doi: 10.1111/1477-9552.12028
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
- European Community's Seventh Framework programme (FP7/2007-2013). Grant Number: 212292 (FACEPA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!