Marit Kragt is with the Centre for Environmental Economics & Policy, School of Agricultural & Resource Economics, University of Western Australia, M089/35 Stirling Highway, Crawley WA 6009. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for correspondence. This study was part of the author's PhD research at the Australian National University. The author thanks Professor Jeff Bennett for his supervision. Funding for this research was provided by the Environmental Economics Research Hub and Landscape Logic, both of which were funded through the Commonwealth Environmental Research Facility of the Australian Department of Environment, Water Heritage and the Arts.
AES Prize Essay, 2013
Stated and Inferred Attribute Attendance Models: A Comparison with Environmental Choice Experiments
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 719–736, September 2013
How to Cite
Kragt, M. E. (2013), Stated and Inferred Attribute Attendance Models: A Comparison with Environmental Choice Experiments. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 64: 719–736. doi: 10.1111/1477-9552.12032
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!