Theodoros Skevas is with the Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics, Michigan State University, MI, USA. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for correspondence. Alfons Oude Lansink is with the Business Economics Group, Wageningen University, Wageningen, Netherlands. The authors would like to thank the three anonymous referees and David Harvey (Editor) for helpful suggestions on the refinement of the paper.
Reducing Pesticide Use and Pesticide Impact by Productivity Growth: the Case of Dutch Arable Farming
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 191–211, January 2014
How to Cite
Skevas, T. and Lansink, A. O. (2014), Reducing Pesticide Use and Pesticide Impact by Productivity Growth: the Case of Dutch Arable Farming. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 65: 191–211. doi: 10.1111/1477-9552.12037
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!