Guy Garrod and Eric Ruto are both with the Centre for Rural Economy (CRE), School of Agriculture, Food and Rural Development, Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 7RU, UK. E-mail: email@example.com for correspondence. Ken Willis and Neil Powe are with the Centre for Research in Environmental Appraisal and Management (CREAM), School of Architecture, Planning and Landscape, Newcastle University. Thanks are due to anonymous referees for their comments and suggestions on an earlier draft.
Investigating Preferences for the Local Delivery of Agri-environment Benefits
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 177–190, January 2014
How to Cite
Garrod, G., Ruto, E., Willis, K. and Powe, N. (2014), Investigating Preferences for the Local Delivery of Agri-environment Benefits. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 65: 177–190. doi: 10.1111/1477-9552.12040
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!