Hung-Hao Chang is an Associate Professor with the Department of Agricultural Economics, National Taiwan University, Taiwan, No 1, Roosevelt Rd, Sec 4, Taipei 10617, Taiwan. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for correspondence. Chad Meyerhoefer is with the Department of Economics, Lehigh University, USA. David Just is with the Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management, Cornell University, New York, USA. Authorship is equally shared. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the annual meeting of Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in Pittsburg, USA in 2011. The authors thank the conference participants and anonymous referees for their comments, and also acknowledge the technical assistance provided by the Council of Agriculture in Taiwan for constructing the dataset. Hung-Hao Chang's time on this paper was supported by the National Science Council of Taiwan under Grant No. NSC99-2410-H-002–063. All remaining errors are ours.
How Do Health and Social Insurance Programmes Affect the Land and Labour Allocations of Farm Households? Evidence from Taiwan
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 68–86, January 2014
How to Cite
Chang, H.-H., Meyerhoefer, C. D. and Just, D. R. (2014), How Do Health and Social Insurance Programmes Affect the Land and Labour Allocations of Farm Households? Evidence from Taiwan. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 65: 68–86. doi: 10.1111/1477-9552.12041
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2013
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC99-2410-H-002–063
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!