Zoltán Bakucs and Imre Fertő are with the Institute of Economics, Research Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences and Corvinus University of Budapest, Hungary. Email: email@example.com for correspondence. Jan Fałkowski is with CEAPS, University of Warsaw, Poland. Authors gratefully acknowledge support from the European Commission's Seventh Framework Programme COMPETE (Contract No. 312029) and the Hungarian Academy of Sciences – Polish Academy of Sciences Researcher Exchange Visit Programme. Thanks are also due to anonymous referees for their comments.
Does Market Structure Influence Price Transmission in the Agro-food Sector? A Meta-analysis Perspective
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 1–25, January 2014
How to Cite
Bakucs, Z., Fałkowski, J. and Fertő, I. (2014), Does Market Structure Influence Price Transmission in the Agro-food Sector? A Meta-analysis Perspective. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 65: 1–25. doi: 10.1111/1477-9552.12042
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2013
- European Commission's Seventh Framework Programme COMPETE . Grant Number: 312029
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!