Chihiro Udagawa is a Research Associate in the Cambridge Centre for Housing and Planning Research. Ian Hodge is Professor of Rural Economy and Mark Reader is a Research Assistant in the Rural Business Unit, all in the Department of Land Economy, University of Cambridge. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for correspondence. We are grateful to Rural Business Research for financial support and to the referees for their comments. None of them bears responsibility for the contents of the paper.
Farm Level Costs of Agri-environment Measures: The Impact of Entry Level Stewardship on Cereal Farm Incomes
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 212–233, January 2014
How to Cite
Udagawa, C., Hodge, I. and Reader, M. (2014), Farm Level Costs of Agri-environment Measures: The Impact of Entry Level Stewardship on Cereal Farm Incomes. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 65: 212–233. doi: 10.1111/1477-9552.12043
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- Rural Business Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!