Thomas Berger and Christian Troost are with the Institute of Agricultural Economics and Social Sciences in the Tropics and Subtropics, Universität Hohenheim, Stuttgart, Germany. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for correspondence. Thanks are due to David Harvey and two anonymous referees for their most helpful comments. Funding by Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) under FOR-1695 is gratefully acknowledged.
Agent-based Modelling of Climate Adaptation and Mitigation Options in Agriculture
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Agricultural Economics Society
Journal of Agricultural Economics
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 323–348, June 2014
How to Cite
Berger, T. and Troost, C. (2014), Agent-based Modelling of Climate Adaptation and Mitigation Options in Agriculture. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 65: 323–348. doi: 10.1111/1477-9552.12045
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!