South Africa Pushed to the Limit: The Political Economy of Change by Hein Marais. London: Zed Books, 2011. 566pp., £24.99, ISBN 9781848138599
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Political Studies Review © 2013 Political Studies Association
Political Studies Review
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 145–146, January 2013
How to Cite
Graham, M. (2013), South Africa Pushed to the Limit: The Political Economy of Change by Hein Marais. London: Zed Books, 2011. 566pp., £24.99, ISBN 9781848138599. Political Studies Review, 11: 145–146. doi: 10.1111/1478-9302.12000_116
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!