The Propriety of Liberty: Persons, Passions and Judgement by Duncan Kelly. Princeton NJ: Princeton University Press, 2011. 400pp., £27.95, ISBN 9780691143132
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Political Studies Review © 2013 Political Studies Association
Political Studies Review
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 86–87, January 2013
How to Cite
Banai, H. (2013), The Propriety of Liberty: Persons, Passions and Judgement by Duncan Kelly. Princeton NJ: Princeton University Press, 2011. 400pp., £27.95, ISBN 9780691143132. Political Studies Review, 11: 86–87. doi: 10.1111/1478-9302.12000_19
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!