Religion, Politics and Gender in Indonesia: Disputing the Muslim Body by Sonja van Wichelen. Abingdon: Routledge, 2012. 184pp., £85.00, ISBN 978 0415497244
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Political Studies Review © 2013 Political Studies Association
Political Studies Review
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 304–305, May 2013
How to Cite
Daneshgar, M. (2013), Religion, Politics and Gender in Indonesia: Disputing the Muslim Body by Sonja van Wichelen. Abingdon: Routledge, 2012. 184pp., £85.00, ISBN 978 0415497244. Political Studies Review, 11: 304–305. doi: 10.1111/1478-9302.12016_125
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!