Perfecting Justice in Rawls, Habermas and Honneth: A Deconstructive Perspective by Miriam Bankovsky. London: Continuum, 2012. 250pp., £65.00, ISBN 978 1441 1954 18
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Political Studies Review © 2013 Political Studies Association
Political Studies Review
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 228–229, May 2013
How to Cite
Bird, G. (2013), Perfecting Justice in Rawls, Habermas and Honneth: A Deconstructive Perspective by Miriam Bankovsky. London: Continuum, 2012. 250pp., £65.00, ISBN 978 1441 1954 18. Political Studies Review, 11: 228–229. doi: 10.1111/1478-9302.12016_2
- Issue online: 16 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!