The Oxford Handbook of the Welfare State by Francis G. Castles , Stephan Leibfried , Jane Lewis , Herbert Obinger and Christopher Pierson (eds). Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2010. 876pp., £85.00, ISBN 978 0 19 957939 6
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Political Studies Review © 2013 Political Studies Association
Political Studies Review
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 267–268, May 2013
How to Cite
Griggs, E. (2013), The Oxford Handbook of the Welfare State by Francis G. Castles , Stephan Leibfried , Jane Lewis , Herbert Obinger and Christopher Pierson (eds). Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2010. 876pp., £85.00, ISBN 978 0 19 957939 6. Political Studies Review, 11: 267–268. doi: 10.1111/1478-9302.12016_65
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!