The Anglo-Irish Agreement: Re-thinking Its Legacy by Arthur Aughey and Cathy Gormley-Heenan (eds). Manchester: Manchester University Press, 2011. 169pp., £65.00, ISBN 9780719084980
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Political Studies Review © 2013 Political Studies Association
Political Studies Review
Volume 11, Issue 2, page 284, May 2013
How to Cite
Stallard, W. (2013), The Anglo-Irish Agreement: Re-thinking Its Legacy by Arthur Aughey and Cathy Gormley-Heenan (eds). Manchester: Manchester University Press, 2011. 169pp., £65.00, ISBN 9780719084980 . Political Studies Review, 11: 284. doi: 10.1111/1478-9302.12016_91
- Issue online: 16 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!