The Last Bastion of the Social Democratic Golden Age: The Welfare State without its Class Basis
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author. Political Studies Review © 2013 Political Studies Association
Political Studies Review
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 239–247, May 2014
How to Cite
Crook, M. (2014), The Last Bastion of the Social Democratic Golden Age: The Welfare State without its Class Basis. Political Studies Review, 12: 239–247. doi: 10.1111/1478-9302.12019
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!