No Precedent, No Plan: Inside Russia's 1998 Default by Martin Gilman. Cambridge MA: MIT Press, 2010. 331pp., £26.99, ISBN 978 026201 4656
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Political Studies Review © 2013 Political Studies Association
Political Studies Review
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 453–454, September 2013
How to Cite
Osipian, A. L. (2013), No Precedent, No Plan: Inside Russia's 1998 Default by Martin Gilman. Cambridge MA: MIT Press, 2010. 331pp., £26.99, ISBN 978 026201 4656. Political Studies Review, 11: 453–454. doi: 10.1111/1478-9302.12028_102
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!