Legality and Legitimacy in Global Affairs by Richard Falk , Mark Juergensmeyer and Vesselin Popovski (eds). Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2012. 459pp., £27.50, ISBN 978 0 19 978158 4
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Political Studies Review © 2013 Political Studies Association
Political Studies Review
Volume 11, Issue 3, page 409, September 2013
How to Cite
May, C. (2013), Legality and Legitimacy in Global Affairs by Richard Falk , Mark Juergensmeyer and Vesselin Popovski (eds). Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2012. 459pp., £27.50, ISBN 978 0 19 978158 4. Political Studies Review, 11: 409. doi: 10.1111/1478-9302.12028_28
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!