Functional and Territorial Interest Representation in the EU by Michèle Knodt , Christine Quittkat and Justin Greenwood (eds). Abingdon: Routledge, 2012. 184pp., £85.00, ISBN 978 0 415 80992 4
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Political Studies Review © 2014 Political Studies Association
Political Studies Review
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 150–151, January 2014
How to Cite
De Bruycker, I. (2014), Functional and Territorial Interest Representation in the EU by Michèle Knodt , Christine Quittkat and Justin Greenwood (eds). Abingdon: Routledge, 2012. 184pp., £85.00, ISBN 978 0 415 80992 4 . Political Studies Review, 12: 150–151. doi: 10.1111/1478-9302.12041_100
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!