Cop Watch: Spectators, Social Media and Police Reform by Hans Toch. Washington DC: American Psychological Association, 2012. 188pp., £43.50, ISBN 978 1 4338 1119 7
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Political Studies Review © 2014 Political Studies Association
Political Studies Review
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 160–161, January 2014
How to Cite
Gönen, Z. (2014), Cop Watch: Spectators, Social Media and Police Reform by Hans Toch. Washington DC: American Psychological Association, 2012. 188pp., £43.50, ISBN 978 1 4338 1119 7 . Political Studies Review, 12: 160–161. doi: 10.1111/1478-9302.12041_116
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!