A Companion to Michael Oakeshott by Paul Franco and Leslie Marsh (eds). Pennsylvania PA: Penn State Press, 2012. 346pp., £52.95, ISBN 978 0 271 05407 0
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Political Studies Review © 2014 Political Studies Association
Political Studies Review
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 96–97, January 2014
How to Cite
Beckstein, M. (2014), A Companion to Michael Oakeshott by Paul Franco and Leslie Marsh (eds). Pennsylvania PA: Penn State Press, 2012. 346pp., £52.95, ISBN 978 0 271 05407 0 . Political Studies Review, 12: 96–97. doi: 10.1111/1478-9302.12041_14
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!