Asymmetric Trade Negotiations by Sanoussi Bilal , Philippe De Lombaerde and Dinan Tussie (eds). Farnham: Ashgate, 2011. 202pp., £55.00, ISBN 978 1 4094 3406 1
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Political Studies Review © 2014 Political Studies Association
Political Studies Review
Volume 12, Issue 1, page 113, January 2014
How to Cite
Harper, N. (2014), Asymmetric Trade Negotiations by Sanoussi Bilal , Philippe De Lombaerde and Dinan Tussie (eds). Farnham: Ashgate, 2011. 202pp., £55.00, ISBN 978 1 4094 3406 1 . Political Studies Review, 12: 113. doi: 10.1111/1478-9302.12041_40
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!