The Freedom to Be Racist? How the United States and Europe Struggle to Preserve Freedom and Combat Racism by Erik Bleich. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2011. 205pp., £15.99, ISBN 978 0 19 973969 1
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Political Studies Review © 2014 Political Studies Association
Political Studies Review
Volume 12, Issue 1, page 123, January 2014
How to Cite
Sayan, P. (2014), The Freedom to Be Racist? How the United States and Europe Struggle to Preserve Freedom and Combat Racism by Erik Bleich. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2011. 205pp., £15.99, ISBN 978 0 19 973969 1 . Political Studies Review, 12: 123. doi: 10.1111/1478-9302.12041_56
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!