SYMPOSIUM ON AUSTERITY POLITICS IN THE EU
Multiple Crises and Policy Dismantling in Spain: Political Strategies and Distributive Implications
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2014
© 2014 The Author. Political Studies Review © 2014 Political Studies Association
Political Studies Review
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 224–238, May 2014
How to Cite
Jordana, J. (2014), Multiple Crises and Policy Dismantling in Spain: Political Strategies and Distributive Implications. Political Studies Review, 12: 224–238. doi: 10.1111/1478-9302.12051
- Issue online: 7 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!